Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Round and round we go...

To the right, we have my first attempt at knitting in the round, pictured with the book that both helped clarify the process and aptly describes how I felt the first three times I tried to do it and had to pull the whole thing out. You know what they say, fourth times a charm. This lovely 6-row tube will eventually be the aforementioned kpixie mittens. Thanks again, Secret Pal, for the generous gift and the chance to learn a new skill!

In other knitting news, we have the boyfiend scarf - a shot of the whole thing, and a closeup of the mock-cable work.


Hopefully we'll get some shots of the scarf in action, along with it's pals Coif and Wavy, all blocked and happily worn in Montreal this weekend!

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Rain said...

Love the scarf.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Valerie said...

Ooh, my first comment. Thanks, rain. Nice to know I'm not shouting into the kint blog void!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home