Thursday, November 17, 2005

Secret Pal Swag

Better late than never...a peek at the excellent swag I got from my SP. Cute and knitty card, a copy of Knitting Without Tears, KnitPicks color-your-own yarn + Kool-Aid (LOTS of Kool-Aid!) and some soft, pretty hand-spun and hand-dyed wool. Am I a lucky gal or what?! I can't wait to tackle the whole dying with Kool-Aid project.

The return address on the package was in Portland, OR. That and the hand-spinning and -dying are my only good leads. Oh, and that my SP is more experienced of a knitter and quite empathetic to my newbie status (hence the Zimmerman book). Who are you Secret Pal???

p.s. The wine bottle hiding in the corner was not part of the SP package :-) The photo was just taken sitting atop our bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home