Monday, January 23, 2006

Requisite cute cat photo

It seems that every knitting blog requires some cute photos of cats posing with knitted objects. Alas, though I once had a cat, and even cat-sat for Ms. Figandplum's superb felines for a few months a couple of summers ago, I am currently sans cat. So, to fill the void, Laura has graciously provide these shots of Earl Grey - hard at play and then resting - with the Feline Dim Sum I knit her (Earl is a her) for Chanukah (if indeed Earl is Jewish). I couldn't ask for cuter requisite cat photos!
p.s. Valerie is aware that said Dim Sum bears only passing, if any, resemblance to the wonton it is intended to be. But, it's filled with catnip, so Earl Grey likes it anyway.

6 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, the female Earl is indeed adorable. Nice dim sum! :)

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger amy said...

whoa, earl's gonna get hooked on the nip pretty early in life. i can't wait to see her on a talk show in her later years: "i was a catnip baby. my maw was on it when she was preggers wif me, using all the time. i love it, it's makes me crazy."

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Valerie said...

True, the wonton is nearly as big as Earl. But it's mostly fiberfill with only a bit of catnip. I hope she doesn't cop a fiberfill addicition!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger cindi said...

**poof**

That was my head exploding from the cuteness of tabby kitten + yarn!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Gia said...

awee he's adorale=]
anywasy can you check out my new blogspot
its georgia-happythoughts.blogspot.com/


thanks

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger kazzajoyce said...

That is one seriously cute cat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home