Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Holiday redux

So...I am still having some problems with internet access at home, and thus the lovely photos I've taken of various holiday knitting will have to wait. But I did knit some Finger Puppers for my secret santee at work, a lovely Noro one-skein hat for my mama, and my first original pattern: three beer coozy sweaters in various football team colors (Vikings, Colts, Dolphins) for my boyfriend's brothers. More on all of these when photos get up.

Speaking of the boyfriend...we are now engaged. Hurrah!

And speaking of holiday knitting...I'm still working on one last gift. A PoA Gryffindor Scarf for my darling sis. Will it be done in time for her 30th birthday on February 5. By all the knitting gods above, I hope so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home