Monday, January 23, 2006

Mellow secret pal

Although my superb Holiday Secret Pal is still unrevealed (sniff), I am now a proud, card-carrying member of the "mellow" SP round on the knitty boards. I am very excited to have an SP who, like me, is new to the concept but embraces it with gusto! I've recived an two ecards, and two lovely snailmail cards from my SP, along with a package that fit me to a tee and made me feel totally spoiled! Adorable socks that feel like a hug on my feet, which I wore all weekend long (gross, I know); delicious mocha java coffee from a local shop in Grand Forks, North Dakota (mwahaha, a clue) that went very well with brunch yesterday - plus a mug to drink it in; Night, by Elie Wiesel, the most recent selection in Oprah's Book Club; and a book I tore into right away, and that contains SO MANY good ideas, 1,000 Best Wedding Bargains. All so thoughtful, useful and perfect for me...thanks SP!

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Valerie!

I'm very glad you enjoyed your package!

Your Knitty SP

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

Thanks so much...you're a great SP!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home