Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 7

Starting weight: 145.2

Food log:
8 graham crackers (2 points)
2 slices whole wheat bread w/ 2 oz. ham & mustard (4 points)
3 oz. baby carrots (0 points)

Water:
20 oz.

Exercise log:
Need you ask?

Notes:
Feeling a bit hungry, as I jumped right into work and skipped breakfast again. I definitely have to make time to eat breakfast at home, since this has been happening quite a bit lately. I still have a yogurt and some fruit to snack on (and 14 points!), so I should be okay.

Weekly Goals recap:
Stick to healthy eating with treats in moderation
* I was okay with this, but had a couple of days when the snacking got out of hand.
Lose 3 lbs.
* 2.8 so far, still have until tomorrow morning :-)
Run 2 times
* This is something I DEFINITELY have to work on... getting active again
Do something active this weekend: gardening, hiking, and/or a bike ride
* We got called away to Boston unexpectedly, but definitely did a lot of walking. Not fun in new sandals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home